Thank you to our veterinary friends!
Many thanks to the veterinarians and staff who work with Cause for Paws --
we are most grateful for their skill, compassion and time. We encourage you
to support these clinics by considering them for your own animals or by
sharing their names with friends and colleagues.
- City Cat Clinic & Condos, 4813 Minnetonka Blvd., St. Louis Park (952) 925-0035
- Life Care Animal Hospital, 1328 White Bear Ave., St. Paul (651) 774-6063
- Maryland Avenue Pet Hospital, 96 E. Maryland Ave., St. Paul (651) 489-8011
- Midway Animal Hospital, 731 N. Snelling Ave., St. Paul (651) 644-2100
- Parkview Cat Clinic, 837 Sibley Memorial Highway, Mendota Heights (651) 552-0848
- St. Francis Animal and Bird Hospital, 1227 Larpenteur Ave. W., Roseville (651) 645-2808
For terrific help on animal care and behavior, be sure to click on the Petfinder.org
library icon below.
Some cat-related topics covered by Petfinder's library include:
- Introducing new cats to existing cats, dogs and other animals
- The importance of keeping cats indoors only (Cause for Paws strongly encourages all cats to
be indoors only.)
- Litter box issues
- Children and cats
- Whether an adult cat or a kitten is best for you
- Why cats need to scratch
- Finding a lost cat
- and more.
Also if you are trying to find a home for your own cat, Petfinder.org has some helpful advice in finding a good,
loving, responsible home for your companion.
Go Back ...